- Ability to create and send personalized email using data from a customer database.
- Ability to import customer lists
- Automatic unsubscribe and bounce-back handling.
- Ability to authenticate to SMTP and POP servers or send directly with an internal server
- HTML and plain text editor for creating messages
- Reporting features such as bounce-back reports
- Tracking abilities such as tracking who has opened the email, usually by using a web bug
Why You Need It
Below are some of the more common reason why a online email campaign web application can help your company.
- Email Marketing software speeds up the process of direct marketing by sending personalized email messages to a customer or prospect
- A Gallup poll found over 67% of Internet users send and receive email regularly and email outranks other online activities including shopping, downloading music, or reading blogs.
- Most email marketing software includes a scheduler which can send emails automatically. This allows marketers to adhere to a marketing plan without much intervention.
- With email, frequency is free. A business or organization can communicate with people, keep teaching them, keep trying to turn them into customers. And it's free, which is attractive to any business trying to reduce costs.
- Business can use email marketing software to make their communications appear more professional. Many email marketing software packages include templates for attractive emails.